Anonymous
Dear all,
I need your help to understand following:
I've been Terminated without citing any reason & I've sued in City Civil Court. I've request for reinstate. Now Matter How can I withdraw my PF. Last 2 month no contribution made as per current PF update statement. So what shall I do now?
Wait till Judgement release?
Full withdraw under what reason, if I mention termination means I'm accepting Termination & Resignation is not applicable.
What will happen to my PF account if I wait till Judgement? Case filed on 8th April 2014.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

The city civil court cannot order your reinstatement.Hence without waiting for the judgement you can withdraw PF. Varghese Mathew 09961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
adhikaritarun
Dear Mr.Mathew,
Thanks for advice, in such case then it'll be proved that I've accepted the Termination for which I've sued to term it as unlawful & illegal termination.
Company will take the advantage when I fill up form for final PF withdrawal.
So please advice such withdrawal will impact the Case?
Regards

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

No the withdrawal will not impact the case .But if you do not withdraw the amount of PF will earn interest for a maximum period of 36 months. Varghese Mathew 09961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Yes you can transfer the PF to your new PF Account, even after 36 months but the interest earned will be upto 3 years.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.