No Tags Found!

kslbp

Dear All,
I am working in a Engineering Construction Company. I am currently setting the HR Policy for my organization. So, could you please help me what are the main points to take consider for writing HR Policy and how can i implement these things?
Regards
KSLBP

From India, Hyderabad
preetikriplani

Hi KSLBP,
HOws u ? well finally i got sumone whos workg in a construction company. Well even i m in a construction company and responsible for setting up HR department here, so if u find ne info plz do lemme knw....
well i have made a leave policy for the company , so if u want do lemme knw..
Regards
Preeti..

From India, Mumbai
kslbp

Hi Preeti, How are you? Definitely i will send if any response came from the members. Mean time could you please send me your leave sanction form. Regards, KSLBP
From India, Hyderabad
hrg

Hi
The frame work for this policy will be similar to A HR policy of the services industry/establishments covered under the shops and commercial establishments act,since this act is applicable to you .
The office personnel[ staff/engineers/managers] come under the purview of the act.
The site focus being more towards contract labour/unskilled/skilled workmen you have to cover the following areas
Applicability and monitoring implementation
Contract labour act
EPF act
Workmens compensation Act
Hence the recruitment/ leave policy/personnel records/ job description etc location wise has to be consistent.
If you forward the contents pf the policy i could give my suggestions
hrg-rajaram

From United States
swastik73

Dear KSLBP, I have already replied to your other post. Click on the view below: Revert back for further assistance. Kind Regards, SC
From India, Thane
nandan0208@gmail.com
Hi,
I am working in a BPO in Noida Base. I am currently setting the HR Policy ( Leave Policy)for my organization. So, could you please help me what are leave bification under the Shops & Estabishment Act according to salary/ wages and how can i implement these things?
Regards
Nandan

From India, New Delhi
giripattamatta
Hi KSLBP...
Irrespective of the industry you are into, HR policy contains a basic framework which is as hereunder:
  • Date / Title / Start Date / End Date of the policy
  • Objective / Purpose of having a particular policy
  • Scope of the policy
  • Coverage - Who all will be covered
  • Process / Procedure - Policy procedure
  • Policy Monitoring - When the policy will be modified if necessary
  • Power to Amend - Authority to modify / withdraw the policy
  • Formats if any
Key points you've to consider for a policy preparation are:
  • Organization culture
  • Existing and past policies and practices
  • Type of work force for whom you're preparing the policy. Is it workmen or executive or both
  • Financial sustainability and growth of the organization
A policy cannot be adversely affecting the above. If you need more info, pls. feel free to write to me

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.