No Tags Found!

Glidor

new UAN is a just new born baby, and still system is making accomodation for it,
if your old UAN is KYC compliant then by virtue of aadhaar match department will call you to merge the both.
if you click on uan activation link of one employee one epf, it would take the member to old invalid link, which displays that still the one employee one epf portal is not compliant with new version of EPF
wait for some time, developments are faster, but compliance from employer and employee side is very poor, so they are facing troubles and loads of their time is getting waste to make the old data rectification only

Glidor

check your mobile number after login in UAN portal, you will come to know the reason for this error

Anonymous

Sir, I'm able to log in my UAN portal. No error is coming. Even I have downloaded my passbook.
The problem is happening in One Employee One EPF account portal where with the same details it's showing "Invalid Credentials".
The mobile no is same, UAN is rightly put, Member account no is rightly put. Still this error is coming.
Please tell one thing. My earlier UAN was also activated using this same mobile no. And this UAN is also activated with this same no. Is the problem coming due to this?
I have waited for a week, may be after a few weeks things will fall in place in itself.

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

once again i ask the employee to check his mobile no registered under the new UAN, error is there, as one mobile can not be used for two UAN numbers , most of new generated UAN are opening with password generated, but mobile number is not present, edit that section and insert a valid mobile number,
it will start working

Anonymous
Sir, I have changed my registered mobile no in the new UAN, but the problem still persists.
Meanwhile I have requested my current employer to use the old UAN and told them that I'll transfer my money from the new to the old one.
But they denied, they said there is no such rulings, they said they will continue deposit my pf into the new UAN and asked me to transfer balance from the old one to the new one. But I want to keep my old UAN and dissolve the new one.
Can I force my employer? He said there is no such rules that it'll depend upon the employee which one to keep.
Please tell me is there anything that I can cite and force them to use the old one and dissolve the new one? Any such notification made by epfo or any rule?
Please suggest.
Looking forward to your cooperation.

From India, Bengaluru
a.arnab85

Never heard of it. Employer should cooperate. Anyway I personally don’t know if there is any such rule.
From India, Kolkata
Glidor

if you have changed your mobile, then it will display on employer portal soon, let the system update the database, it is if this would get so easy to make transfer with mere change and click , then lots of malpractice and frauds may take place, unless the department get the documents verified, which are linked with new UAN, they will say simple NO for any acceptance.
one more thing .
if aadhaar is seeded in both accounts, then department will send msg to concerned employee to execute transfer, so as per my own past experience and observation, aadhaar is missing in either of account, or still not verified by the employer

Anonymous
Sir,
Aadhar is still not updated in any of these accounts I guess and that's why it's not showing in kyc section on my member portal.
Also please tell me how can I force my employer to continue with the old UAN instead of the new one, if there is any ruling to such exists!
Also for your reference I'm attaching all three attachments - for security reasons I have erased my name from the screenshots before uploading.
But the one employee one epf account still shows "Invalid Credentials" even after changing the mobile no.
I think I should wait for a few more days.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Capture_1.JPG (70.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Capture_2.JPG (12.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Capture_3.JPG (111.7 KB, 8 views)

Glidor

if online working is not suitable for you, then simply fill a manual form 13, get it attested from your present employer, and submit to present EPF office, they will do it. ..
KYC non compliant accounts are facing this situation mostly, so they can submit physical form 13 for transfer.
online submission is just soft form of transfer claim only,

Anonymous
As I mentioned employer doesn’t want me to use the old UAN, and I want to use the old one. Lets see how I can handle it.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.