Festival Greetings to you
Your request cannot be answered in a nutshell. It require lot of interactions, collection of details from various sources and constant quest for knowledge only will get you the right details.
Please follow the link for some info abt ind.relations
Case studies i will source and send it to you
" Where there is a will there is a way"
Follow the links below you can source umpteen no of case studies for your reference.
So far to my knowledge these are the sites available in the context of case studies in IR. A book by a IIM Faculty is too good for this purpose.
Industrial Relations by Arun Monappa. Apart from this lot of case laws on Industrial disputes Act and Industrial Employment standing orders act will be a good source for your study
You can go for "Case Studies and Legal Interventions/Promila Mahajan and S. Chand"
1. Child labour in agricultural sector.
2. Child labour at tea-stalls sweet-shops.
3. Child labour in chikan industry.
4. Child labour in brass industry.
5. Why children work in the brass ware
6. Children in the glass industry.
7. Child labour in the lock industry of Aligarh.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.