I wanted to know the EL encashment rules as per AP Shops and Establishment Act as well as AP Factories Act. Can any one guide me its bit urgent
And also I wanted to know about rules of OverTime payments
Y S Sarma
I'm working on the leave policy for a pharma company and I need your help if some one can just forward me "The AP Shops andEstablishments Act" and "The UP Shops andEstablishments Act".
Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs, I have gone through the previous comments on this thread and found them very informative. Just wanted to post some queries that I had :
1) I was working in the capacity of Vice President-Sales at a mid-sized ( approx. 1,000 employees) IT Enabled Services company based in Hyderabad. My salary was Rs. 18 Lacs/annum, plus performance based incentives.
2) I was terminated in February 2013 citing performance reasons, which are clearly spurious since my salary increments, promotions, performance incentives & performance appraisals have been exceptional in the 3 years that I worked with the company.
3) I know that I won't come under the category of a Workman under the Industrial Disputes Act 1947, considering my position, responsibilities and salary.
3) Anyway, my question was : will I be eligible to claim Service Compensation from the company, i.e. 15 days of salary for every 1 year served under the company, as per Clause 47 of the Shops & Establishment Act of AP, 1988 ?
4) My Full & Final Settlement has still not been paid by the company, since they proposed a significant reduction in the same which I didn't accept. So, as on date, the possibility of getting a service compensation is still open.
Please let me know if you need any clarifications before providing your valuable advise.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.