Click here to download IT 2007-08....
or copy and paste it in address bar and enter you get this IT Calculator.
Designed by Banglore based SE.
This is to inform all the professionals, please send the TDS salaries deduction Formula Format, as earliest. I have joined newly in our organization Call Juki India PVt, LTd japan based company here i am looking for tds calculation, in TDS about i dont know anything so that please help me as earliest. Iam waiting for your valuble reply.
I am sharing herewith TDs calcutaion workbook in excel created by me which can be used for calculation of TDs on salaries
following points to be noted while using this excel workbook
1. You need to enable macro as there are few functions written in VBA
2. Monthly data to be updated everymonth
3. range named "BM" stores no of balance months (to be updated every month once monthly data is updated
4. Piviot table to be refreshed after updating monthly data
5. Employees' name to be updated in the data sheet once. (EPF No is a key criteria which captures data from the pivot table. So EPF no must be entered in the monthly data sheet.
6. report sheet will provide you the IT calculation summury for the year 2008-09, Plese change the employee serial no for getting appropriate report
7. Modify the sheet accordingly if required (password to open/sheets is "admin"
Please give a answer for the following questions:
1.when any employee joined in any company/Institution in the middle of the financial year,how we calculate the TDS .
2.As a accountant / HR executive what is the procedure for filing income tax of employee.
3.what is the procedure when any NRI employee joined in the middle of the financial year.
4.as a accountant how to file income tax of emploee.
5.what are the documents i get from employee & what is the documents i prepared.
Thanking you & Regards
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> copy and paste income tax Location-India-Delhi pivot table professional tax tds tds calculation tds on salary Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions