skhanna.printeng Started The Discussion:

This is sathish. 3 years back i worked for a pvt concern, my service with that conern was 2 years almost. Unfortunately due to my personal reasons i jus left the employer without servicing the notice period. When i approached the employer for claiming my PF amount they were not helping me out for claiming. They have to certify me and help out on to claim my PF amount but they are not doing.

I have my PF account number with me.

Can anyone sugesst me, how to claim my PF account without the interference for the previous employer. is there any option of approaching the PF office directly?

Posted 19th May 2011 From India, Madras
Dear Mr.skhanna.printeng, You just fill up the forms and get attested signature from any gazetted officer at the place of Employer sign. you will get the claim automatically.
Posted 19th May 2011 From India, Pune

Hi R.T.S,

Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.

Can u advice me, how long the account will be in activation. It's been 3 years almost after i left tat employer. ll there be any problem, if i claim now. ll the account of mine be in activation now? Thanks for ur understanding.

Posted 20th May 2011 From India, Madras
As of my knowledge there is no such provision. You cannot claim your pf without employer signature but at the same time if you have a valid reason you may visit pf commissioner and get his signature in the place employer with help of your lawyer. you have to fill the form with complaint letter and get sign from pf commissioner, they will send that form to your previous employer. If your employer is not responding pf commissioner with take immediate action. I think this is the only option you have.

Lets see what senior should respond.
Posted 20th May 2011 From India

I do agree with Balaji comment by adding to this 'For withdrwal of PF there is a provision to take attestation by Bank Manager or Gazzeted officer etc...' this will applicable only if the employer closed that unit reason whatsoever.

Posted 21st May 2011 From India, Bangalore
hi friend

i do agree those things are possible only in metropolotan cities ,if you visit any district level offices they will not accept the form without the signature of the case if the employee had any lawyer they may force the employer to do the signature otherwise it is not a easy job at district level PF offices
Posted 21st May 2011 From India, Bangalore
First of all, speak with your previous employer and explain the inability of serving notice period and get relieved properly. This will give you a good future in employment side.

Though you are having right to withdraw your pf accumulations, it is best to get transfered to the present employment or to the employment account going tobe joined.
However, the following is for your information
Procedure to withdraw the pf amount
step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C , NSSN FORM from the website EPFO.
step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.
step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number inthe forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)
step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office
step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account
step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.

Procedure to transfer the pf amount
step.1:You can collect Form 13 from your HR/Personnel department of your present employer (or)download withdrawal form in Form 13 from the website EPFO.
step2: you can fillup all the details about your pf account with previous employer, name & address of the previous employer and SIGN

Posted 21st May 2011 From India, Madras
Dear sathish,
Greetings for the day,
Your EPF accumulation can't be stooped by employer, you have your epf account no., simply fill Form 19 & 10c and enclosed a complaint letter with the form which accomapined that your previous employer is not signing the withdrawl claims submit the same to concern epf office, the epfo ooficials are still enough to take action against the employer.Secondly if at present you are having epf no. with present company then transfer your accumulation by simply filling form 13.
thanks & regards,
sumit kumar saxena,
9899669071, 0120-4131277

Posted 21st May 2011 From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Friends,
I have one doubt, If we transfer our pf account of the previous employer to our present employer, can previous employer able to know our present working organisation.One of my friend asked me that he don't want his previous employer to know his present organisation.

Best Regards
Posted 21st May 2011 From India, Hyderabad
after putting over 25 years service and planning to resign:

1) Can he withdraw the PF amount and

2) If he joins another company is it possible to transfer the pension account only to the new EPF account and if yes the procedure for the same.
Posted 22nd May 2011 From India, Madras
Dear All HR Veteran,

Please ref. below few steps for EPF Claim without employer signature;

Step 1
First download and fill up Form 19 (for EPF withdrawal) and Form 10C (for EPS Withdrawal)
Step 2
Get it attested by any one of the following
Manager of a bank (PSU preferred)
By any gazetted officer.
Magistrate / Post / Sub Post Master / Notary
Step 3
Write down a letter addressing the regional PF commissioner, stating the reason why you have to get it attested and how you are facing issues with your employer. In case you have any proof of unsupportive behaviour from your employer, better attach it. (This step is optional, and not mandatory)
Step 4
If you are unemployed, you will have to make an affidavit that proves that you are unemployed. Download this Affidavit Sample and get it printed on a Rs. 100 stamp paper with a notary or any gazetted officer signature on it (This Affidavit is part of our Jagoinvestor Wealth Club) . This is required because you need to be unemployed if you want to withdraw your EPF . If you are employed, you can transfer your EPF to your new employer.
Step 5
Send these forms to your regional EPF office and wait for next few months for some kind of action.
Step 6
Once your application is processed, the EPF withdrawal request will be honoured and you will be paid. If you still donít see any action or response, then its time to File an RTI application to EPF Department for finding out the exact Status.
Legal Action against your past employer
Note that Employee provident fund money is totally yours and no matter what the situation, your past employer should be helping you in withdrawing it. It can be some issue your employer or you might have.., your employer can not say that they will not give signatures and create issues in your EPF Withdrawal.
If thatís the case, it might be time to teach them a lesson.
If you are 100% sure that you are correct and itís a case of harassment, just collect all the documents which proves the harassment and then inform your regional Provided Fund officer about this. He will carry out an enquiry, contact the employer and if he finds them guilty, there can be legal action against the company and might even amount to imprisonment. Itís the Employerís duty to keep records as per the law and also maintain the terms and conditions, failing which employer can get a notice under a section 7A, which lays the guidelines of strict actions against your past employer.

Posted 2nd January 2014 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir,

I have relieved from my service without proving notice period and also they have not remit P.F amount as on date. If relieved without notice period can you suggest me withdrawal of P.F. self with attested by guested officer

R. Dinesh

Posted 21st March 2014 From India,
I was in working with an security services from July-2008 to July-2013. where they deduct 605/- from my salary and deposited to my PF account. Now i want to withdrawal my PF amount but their is some legal issues against the employer and suit the file in court.

Kindly suggest procedure for withdrawal pf as early as possible.

Pramod Kumar
Posted 23rd September 2014 From India, Chiplun
For transfer of PF amount — - It is not mandatory for getting signature for PF transfer form. You can put your present employer signature — and it is enough.
Posted 19th January 2015 From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr.Satish, Please visit the above link Ramakant
Posted 19th January 2015 From India, Pune
Dear Sir,
Hi, i am currently working in Eicher truck and buses company past 4.2 year and i want to withdraw my PF money due to urgent basis.
could it be possible to withdraw PF money while working at company. or any such a way to receive it.
kindly help me on that i will be highly obliged for act of your kindness.

Thanking you

chandra bhushan
Posted 7th April 2015 From India, New Delhi
Dear Chandra bhushan, You can withdrawal money from your PF A/c but mode of withdrawal money will be different. So let me know the the reason or why do you wan so. Regards, Seetarama Moger
Posted 8th April 2015 From India, Hyderabad
One of your suggestion speaks about the getting the claim signed by Gazetted Officer instead of the Employer ...But the despite the fact that its legal but nobody as a gazetted officer is amking the effort to even signing it then what is the way to get it done ...please do suggest and coment on asap
Posted 18th April 2015 From India, Jhansi
Hi, I have a doubt regarding Pf deduction. In my company my gross salary is Rs.16484, Deduction of pf and gratuity my net salary is Rs.16484. Actually my salary credited is Rs.16121.

Then i asked my payroll department regard 303 difference, they told that employee pf is Rs.303 and employer contribution is rs.303 also deducted from my salary.

Can any help regarding with this whether employer contribution is deducted from our salary or not? what i have to do for further process.

Kindly guide me in this process....
Posted 29th May 2015 From India, Thanjavur

This Is Jitender Singh. 5 Years Back I Worked For A Reliance Hyper Mart With That Conern Was 1 Years 2 MonthAlmost. Unfortunately Due To My Personal Reasons I Jus Left The Employer Without Servicing The Notice Period. When I Approached The Employer For Claiming My PF Amount They Were Not Helping Me Out For Claiming. They Have To Certify Me And Help Out On To Claim My PF Amount But They Are Not Doing.

I Have My PF Account Number With Me.

Can Anyone Sugesst Me, How To Claim My PF Account Without The Interference For The Previous Employer. Is There Any Option Of Approaching The PF Office Directly?

Jitender Singh
Posted 22nd June 2015 From India, Delhi
Dear Jitendra, if ur join new company than transfer ur old pf fund in new pf account or Collector,Bank Manager,HIgh Authoriety as Govt.officer Stamp and Sign it and Submitted Pf office
Posted 22nd June 2015 From India, Jalalpur
before few months i was working with vodafone services,and my farher was hospitalised,which i informed too to my seniors,but they attried me from company,and when i went to fill my pf form they informed me to pay 5000rs and then only my pf will be released from there end kindly suggest what should i do
Posted 14th August 2015 From India, Mumbai
Are Medical Representatives covered under Industrial Dispute Act as they are deemed WORKMAN under certain section of SPE act. Is Model Standing Order applicable on them or only Appointment letter is the only Bible for them which management frames as per their own whims and fancies and also it is not certified through any Govt. authority.
Posted 14th August 2015 From India, Kanpur
Hello All,
I am having same question about claiming PF money without employer signature.
Is it okay if we get signature of Branch Manager from any nationalized bank?
Apart form 19 and 10C do we need any document to send PF office?

Posted 23rd September 2015 From United%20States, Austin
sir, maine 5 month ho gaya pf form apply kie hue per avi tak mera pf balance nahi aya hai merea pf number hai DL/CPM /41158/06266 AUR dusra hai MH/BAN/22919/20400. mera contact number hai 07739173679
Posted 27th October 2015 From ,
i work in MNC but in my previous company dint serve the notice period due to some reson and nw they are claiming to money from me becouse i dint serv the notice period and also they are not siging the PF form, can anyone suggest me what to do now
Posted 3rd November 2015 From India, Mumbai
hi..i was working for ibm daksh in bangalore since 2006 till nov 2009. I completely forgot about pf withdrawal. Is it possible for me to claim my pf amount. If so, could you please let me know the procedure. Earlier to ibm daksh i was working for ibm india, there again my pf number was different and worked there since 2004.

Is there any possibility for me to get back my pf amount.
Posted 30th November 2015 From India, Coimbatore
Dear Friend Now the recent PF amendment came. According to this The Employer signature is not necessary. Attached the GO for your reference and records Alphonse EX Manager HRA 9443625359
Posted 3rd December 2015 From India, Madras
Attached Files
Shared By Cite.Community Member "Alphonse" For Public Download
File Type: pdf WSU_Changes_MAP_31406.pdf (222.7 KB, 30 views)
Hello sir, This is Ashish,I dont have PF Account number on my salary slip how can i Withdrawal my PF amount my company was close last 2 years. Best Regards Ashish
Posted 31st January 2016 From India, New%20Delhi
Dear Friends,

My mom was working in some company and the company got closed due to some illegal reason before 10 years, but she has PF number and company Id card, can any one help me how to claim the PF amount please.

Thank You.
Posted 6th May 2016 From India, Bengaluru


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright © 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network