shishupal79 Started The Discussion:
Dear Sir / Madam What is process of Labour Licence collect in Labour commissioner office please tell me process. Thanks / Regards SHISHUPAL SINGH
Dear Mr. shishupal, You can visit labour office & know procdure to apply for labour license. Thanks Sandeep
Dear Mr. Shishupal,

Yes, you should contact your nearest Labour office or from the website Govt. of India Ministry of Labour to get clear info.

Have a nice day to u......

Pushparaj .R
Before you submit your applicaion for License, you require following papers.
1) a copy of contract/ work order for contract work, a written agreement of RS, 100/ STAMP PAPERor between you and the Employer
2. Your address proof/PAN No.
3. An undertaking from Employer (that he shall follow all provisions of the act)
4. Duly filled in challan towards security deposite and licence fee ( This is available in Labour office) only you have deposite the fees in RBI or treasury,
5. an amendment request from Employer to requesting amendment in CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION.

With all the above documents you can apply for Labour License undedr contract labour act.

With respect to Sr. no. i.e., undertaking from Employer is to be given in Form V. The format attached herewith.
Dear Member,

What do you want to ask ? We are to obtain contract labour licence in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Labour ( R&A) Act, 1970 wherein the contractor engages 20 or more contract workers & thus there is no need of any notification.
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon (Haryana)
(Labour Law Consultants) (M) 09810405361
Dear sir, pl. Send procudue to update water consent & air consent under pollution control board with address in gurgaon and fee structure. Regards, dinesh
regarding: labour licence
dear sir,
please go through chapter IV for grant of licence if you are employing 20 or more contract labour or have employed 20 or more contract worker on any day during the preceding 12 month.
Obtain Form-V from the establishment/principal employer whre you want to employe contract labour. Apply in form-IV to the Licencinhg officer (DLC/ALC ) of area concerned together with appropriate fee/and security depposit (varies from state to state) prescribed together with documents as prescribed by the livcencing office.
RL Dhingra Advocate
labour law consultant
mobile 09818309937/09313004329


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network