How To PF Withdrawal If Employer Not Fill The Form
Econn Started The Discussion:
Dear All Respected,

please resolve my query , if the anybody left the organisation and his previous employer not ready to sign his pf withdrawal form what should he do for withdrawal the PF Amount ? and how he can withdrawal his PF without previous employer signature?

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Sharma
u cn get the forms approved by any gazetted officer....all forms are available at EPF site or with any stationary shop...
but ur previous employer cannt stop you from clamming PF amount....why can't u claim from ur previous employer....
First of all, employer nothing to do with PF amout. it is in your account. Employer involvement is in confirming "leaving job". you should be out of job for 90 continual days to claim PF.

If your previous employer not supporting in this, I recomend following:

1. Show the PF officer thatyou are out of job. you can show your PF account is inactive from date of relieve.
2. PF authority will send leagal notice to your ex employer regards to this
3. Approach a lawyer for the same.


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network