Am working as an HR person for a Software firm. Actually now am assigned with a task by my RO. He told me to conduct a one to one meeting with all the staff here as a review model so as to communicate to them thz salary review has been postponded to the next quater (this is a hidden factor)...
meantime i also need to prepare skill matirx too of all employees..
i would like to know how will i plan (the content) for the one to one meeting with employees..
do any body have a model or format for the same..
Reg: for seniors help.
I am not having a model as such, but I cud suggest the means to conduct one to one meeting.
1. Prepare a schedule to meet each staff with their reporting officer
2. Make a structured points on which u want to discuss with them.
Eg:- Their consistency, if there is no increement in current year.
- Their Knowledge, skill and attitude towards a particular task.
- Focus on improvement aspects.
- Increasing their productivity throu training.
Hope by this u cud read the people. If u hav any more queries, post me........Keep rockin...
1. Kowledge - Job Kowledge.
2. Skill - Capable of executing the task.
3. Attitude - Perception towards the task / Improvement aspects / Innovation
You can rate an individual in 5 point rating scale. Say for example, the 5 points may be - Poor, Satisfactory, Good, Superior and Excellent.
To convince the team on delay salary hike, you can motivate them on following points.
1. Clear them on your stand/place in the market.
2. Your future business opportunities.
3. Responsibilities of an individual - make them feel that they are responsible for some activity.
3. If your peopl strength is small in nos. them arrange for some recreational activities.
4. Ask them to suggest on "wat better can we do to overcome this situation?"
5. This is the situation we have to think as WE (The Organisation) - Make them feel.
Hope u vl hav good time with ur ppl....if u hav any more queries.......post me......keep rockin...
Improving efficiency of an individual or a team is possible only by adding responsibilities to him/her/them. So, wat u hav to do is, break ur big group (full strength of your company) in to small teams (Cross Functional Team whould be preferable) and provide them projects (Projects interms of Process improvement, Cost management initiatives, Elimination of non value added activities etc..) with time bound. You can see the ppl highly energised n involved. And ur task is to organise some recreational activities often, say once in 2 months any any viable frequency u prefer. Hope this will aid you.....any more queries?? post me n.............keep rockin....
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.