No Tags Found!

Apurva_24

Hi All,
We in our company had 300 associates working with us on contract for 6 months. I'm planning to take their feedback in terms of their experiences, work-culture, learning etc. Can anyone help me in forming these questionnaires.
Thank you.
Regards,
Apurva Kulkarni.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Apurva,
Good to note that you would like to take feedback from the associates who were on contract with you. Feedback is a powerful tool of process improvement. It helps us in removal of our biases or perceptions. Whoever has taken this initiative, whether you or someone else, kudos to him/her.
You could have given little more information about associates. Why they were hired, what was the objective, what was their education qualification, departments in which they worked, were their jobs rotated, did you conduct any mid-term test, what was the projected ROI from this recruitment and so on. The secondary information could have been on the nature of your industry, your designation etc.
Anyway, you send me detailed mail provided if you wish to avail of my paid services.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
prachanda.thunderstorm

I have prepared something. You may customize according toy your needs.
From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Survey.docx (14.9 KB, 126 views)

Gunjansingh_hr

Hi Apurva,
I would have help you in better manner , if I have gathered out more output from your posting.
As if now, I can say:
1. Assure them that their inputs will be confidential and it will cause no harm to them even if they give bad/negative feedback.
2. You can gather this form as anonymous. Also tell them why they are not asking them to write their name.Just because they can express themselves in best way.
Make sure your form is not so lengthy.
More questions should be multiple choice instead of asking for comments.
Whatever comes in your mind you can put in the Questionnaire from their selection to exit.
Hope this may be helpful for you.
Regards
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
Pan Singh

Dear Apurva,

Mr. Prachandra has given u a very strong tool (format) as per your requirement. Hope u will be more than satisfy with that.

You have not described the staff working on contract basis directly under your management or with some sub-contractors (Third Party).

I would like to add "Safety", "Staff Welfare", Trainings (Technical, Communication, Ethical, Social Security) and Statutory Compliance etc points in the Form.

Also suggest you to implement the form keeping in view the complications on Practical Ground.

You can categorised the format as per Working Designation / Professional-Technical Qualification of the staff.

Since all points will not related to every personnel. There could be some Common Points and some extra points as per requirement.

I do agree with Ms. Gunjan, the format is more descriptive, it should be alternative. You can put rating system as well for some points.

I would like to put more focus on "Safety", Trainings & Statutory Compliances (Specially when the staff is hired thru Third Party/ies.

From India, Delhi
Apurva_24

Hi All,
Thank you so much for inputs.
They were on contract basis as Tax Advisors (BFSI). Maximum of them were from CA background and few were MBA interns.
And i want to take this feedback keeping in mind
* Their experience in terms of;
-Learning
-Training
-Work culture
-Retention
Thank you,
Regards
Apurva Kulkarni

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.