Two of my friends are starting a HR Consulting company into resourcing and HR consulting. They have big plans and are quite intelligent and I am sure this is a goood opportunity for HR folks to get into a meaty role. They have already tapped business and I am sure this will be a big time assignment. They are on the lookout for good recruiters and also folks with goood consulting background. Anyone interested can call me on 09820997098 or
Fine-tune your ambitions by clearly setting goals. A goal is defined as "the purpose toward which an endeavor is directed." The path of your career as an actor has the ability to travel many different routes, some good and some bad. To make sure that you stay on track, setting the appropriate goals is a must. Organization is key for beginning actors, and by using short- and long-term planning, you will further yourself and your career. Identifying the types of performing (acting, singing, dancing, voice-over, film, television, Broadway) that you want to go for is crucial in setting self-specific goals.
Short-term goals are those attainable in brief time periods, or that require only a few steps. Finding an apartment, setting up your equipment, or organizing audition materials can all be classified as short-term goals. These types of goals can be written down in a simple outline and can be checked off as you complete each task. These goals should not be "impossible" or take more than a month to accomplish.
Having your name in lights, starring in a feature film, getting a personal introduction to your idol, or contacting top casting agents and network executives are all long-term goals. These goals should be written down so one does not lose sight of them. Although these goals may seem out of the question at the current time, by meeting your short-term goals, one at a time, you will eventually find it possible to succeed in the completion of long-term goals.
In goal-setting, one must be sure to include all aspects of the career. Setting up shop, networking, meeting with agents, auditioning a specific number of times per month, and applying for Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and/or Equity membership can all be included in your goal sheets. Goals must be clearly written down and not left in your head where they can easily be forgotten. Remember to be thorough in explaining your goals, view them frequently, and note your progress. A career as an actor may seem impossible at times, but by putting your goals within view and using the correct preparation and organization, you can succeed and take your career in the right direction.
Goals must be clearly written down and not left in your head where they can easily be forgotten.
Please send me HR goal sheet as per my KRA which are mentioned as follows:-
- Creating Offers for the candidates.
- Recruitment & Selection. (Attending Over 60 Walk-Inn’s a Day)
- On boarding Candidates.
- Assisting SME and TL – HR
- Preparing resignation / termination
- Undertake Exit formalities.
- Looking after the personnel details of the employees.
- Coordinating with other teams which provide training to the new team members.
- Created SIPOC for various processes.
- Organizing for team building and other Employee Engagement Activities.
- Preparing Training Batches
- Conducting Orientation Program
- Action Planning for Resourcing
- Interact with clients and schedule meetings with short listed candidates.
- Disseminating staffing information to selected candidates.
- Conducted preliminary telephonic and interview round, coordinated for further rounds of interview with the concerned department heads. (for all the positions)
- Updating LOA file when employees are certified ( Occasionally)
- Tie – Up’s with consultants
- Preparing Data for Consultants.
- Co – coordinating with consultants. (Resourcing, billing)
- Employee Relations.
- IJP Co – ordination
- Conducting Aptitude test for IJP
- Distribution of CUG connection to the Employees.
- Working on job portals for screening.
- Looking after Employee PF Withdrawal
- Creating Offers for selected candidates ( More than 10 Offers Daily)
- Assisting Employees with their Queries
- Coordinating for Second Round at VF House
- Preparing Hiring Report for Client Twice in a Month.
- Maintaining Experience, Suspension, Relieving, Warning Letters & Data
- Keeping track of Documents and the Verification Report
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.