shruthi.329
Hi All, im shruthi..im working as HR(team Lead) in a recuritment firm. Can any one provide me HR Contact details (IT Companies ) Regards, Shruthi Rao
From India, Hyderabad
venkat.borru
hai friend,
this is venkat ,i am working as a hr in firm . i dont know about the hr process.so i am searching for the companies detailsalong with hr details. i hope you are provide that detais and help me for the development of the company.
i am waiting for the reply shurithi..............
my number :9940230072
regards
venkat.b

From India, Madras
shikha datta

hi
Can anybody provide me the proper database with email id of some good logistic , MNC companies, of banglore , cheenai and nCR
Because our company provide defensive driving trainings to drivers and executive . U can mail me at

From India, Lucknow
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
You can consider introducing yourself to our CiteHR Official Team - Bangalore Chapter. Its never enough to know the HR in your sector.Its important how much of a value can you bring to them and of course the trust you will build through your offerings.
Wish you all the best,
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.