Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah

Thank you for sharing it here. I am really thankful to you for helping our poor brothers and sisters. Keep it up. Excellent job that have ever been done here on CITEHR. Very good contribution.
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
vikramlamhe

Hi!
If you have a function/party at your home and if there is excess food available at the end, don't hesitate to call 1098 (only in India) - child helpline. They will come and collect the food.
Please circulate this message which can help feed many children.
Remember : 'Helping hands are better than Praying Lips'.
Pass this to all whom you know and whom you dont know as well.
Regds,
Vikram

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg pic00613_229.jpg (63.4 KB, 177 views)

pkhot35

i think is she is right it is govt. run helpline number of child in trouble not any NGO or children home’s number, pls check they don’t come to pick any foods i suppose. regards.
From India, Mumbai
anilbsingh
Hi Archana,
Nice to hear those thoughts of yours. Really appreciable, Well i see you are fromhyderabad and a new joinee. This is Anil Singh working as an Onsite HR. Where are you working and whats your designation. would like to know, if you dont mind?
Thanks & Regards
Anil Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.