No Tags Found!

wingcommandersandy

Morning all and a very special morning to all my DELCHIES !
I have recently finalised a ‘Recruitment Policy’ for my company which I am attaching here. Would appreciate if all you learned people could give me your valuable comments. You can also call me at-9818218317.
Cheers and wishing you a cracker of a day- today and always !
Wg Cdr Sandeep Sharma

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc xyz_recruitment_policy_213.doc (190.5 KB, 1521 views)

raajesh.vaid
Dear Sir,
An exhaustive policy and it is really nice of you to share it with all members of citehr. I am an ex Army offr looking for a change. Pl do let me know if there is some opening in HR/Admin.
I have over 12 yrs of experience in HR/Admin management and I am having working knowledge on SAP (HR). Presently I am handling the Human Resources & Administration at a Chemical Plant (100% Export Unit) located at Derabassi, Punjab. The Plant is spread out in an area of about 50 acres and has strength of over 700 employees.
Yours truly,
Rajesh
+91-98156-48582
+91-172-4648582

From India
hpriza
Hi,
Really a informative one for me. I work for a cement plant in Qatae and I am also trying to frame policy for my company. Can anyone help me on the thumb rules when framing company policies & procdeures.
Thanks in advance.
Priya

From Qatar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.