Jyotisrao
If an interviewer asks "What are your interest?" Then what should be the answer?
From Finland, Nokia
Jyotisrao
hi deepti do you think that this shud be the answer? because wht i thought is that he’s asking for professional interest l
From Finland, Nokia
dineshsoni
It often depends on the job profile you are going for.. There is a big controversy about should one give real answer or manipulate according to the profile and expectations..
But i will suggest to manipulate partially according to the expectations from the profile...

From India, Mumbai
dapili.jyothi
hi actually the interviewer might be asking abut ur in which area u are intrested to work that is as a recruiter or in core hr area i hope this might have cleared ur doubt.

Pinkii

hi jyoti

by the virtue of this cite only i came across many good answers to tricky interivew questions and as far as your qustion is concerned: answers could be::

What are your interests?

TRAPS: You want to be a well-rounded, not a drone. But your potential employer would be even more turned off if he suspects that your heavy extracurricular load will interfere with your commitment to your work duties.

BEST ANSWERS: Try to gauge how this company’s culture would look upon your favorite outside activities and be guided accordingly.

You can also use this question to shatter any stereotypes that could limit your chances. If you’re over 50, for example, describe your activities that demonstrate physical stamina. If you’re young, mention an activity that connotes wisdom and institutional trust, such as serving on the board of a popular charity.

But above all, remember that your employer is hiring your for what you can do for him, not your family, yourself or outside organizations, no matter how admirable those activities may be.

hope this will help you in framing your answer in a better way.

regards

pinkii :lol:

From India, New Delhi
Pinkii

hi jyoti

by the virtue of this cite only i came across many good answers to tricky interivew questions and as far as your qustion is concerned: answers could be::

What are your interests?

TRAPS: You want to be a well-rounded, not a drone. But your potential employer would be even more turned off if he suspects that your heavy extracurricular load will interfere with your commitment to your work duties.

BEST ANSWERS: Try to gauge how this company’s culture would look upon your favorite outside activities and be guided accordingly.

You can also use this question to shatter any stereotypes that could limit your chances. If you’re over 50, for example, describe your activities that demonstrate physical stamina. If you’re young, mention an activity that connotes wisdom and institutional trust, such as serving on the board of a popular charity.

But above all, remember that your employer is hiring your for what you can do for him, not your family, yourself or outside organizations, no matter how admirable those activities may be.

hope this will help you in framing your answer in a better way.

regards

pinkii :lol:

From India, New Delhi
tall_rai
hello Pinkii,
i think your words will go in a long way in zeroing-in on to the right answer for the question posted by Jyoti.
well this is the first time i am writing as i have recently joined in.
regards
shashi

From India, Mumbai
sanjay simpi
Hi
If the interviewer asks you in general what the interests are you can be honest and inform him about your general interests.
If he is asking about wrto the professional interest you may mention him which specific area you like or interests you.
Probably the person is trying to gauge you , your personality on the whole.
Sanjay B. Simpi
Ahmedabad

queens

Hi,
Use this question to highligt your strength and how they are in line with the interest of the organization.Therefore reading about the organization where you would go for the interview is very important.All the best.
Regards,
Pratima Srivastava.

From India, Calcutta
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hope you get some relevant details from
https://www.citehr.com/download-list...uery=Questions

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.