No Tags Found!

Rekha

Hi Friends!
Got this information from a friend of mine, this is really very useful:
To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone:
* # 0 6 #
A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe.
Should your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either.
If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.
Please spread this useful information around.
Tke cre
Rekha

From India, Delhi
sowmya24
FYI: This information is incorrect. I just lost my mobile phone. When I called my network providers Vodafone , they say that they cannot disable my mobile with the IMEI number, I will have to call the phone manufacturers !
From India, Bangalore
bdbest4ever
hey... i lost my mobile... i informed my service provider...airtel... they told that they cant block it... i should give a police complaint... only the police can do that.........
From India, Madras
sweety225

Its really Virtuous
deplorably i lossed my mobile on 8th of july.. if i found this information before that there may be any use.. anyway now i can spread this information to all my friends.. thanks for ur nice tip...

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.