No Tags Found!

parimal564

Dear All, I would like to have the Policy for Mobile Phone and Mobile Phone Bill. Just We have decided the price for Mobile Phone is Rs. 4,500/-. So, please do the needful. BR Parimal
From India, Ahmadabad
Rajeev Verma

This is at the total Management Discretion, it is different for different company and there is no legality involve in it.
From India, Delhi
jeevarathnam

Hi Parimal Infact it is entirely depends upon management. More over you shall fix the cap based on the position too.
From India, Bangalore
pon1965

Mob phone cost reimbursement, the limit is based on cadres as being adopted in many organisations. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Gtan

My Dear Friend,
I think you need to focus on below mentioned thigs before you will think about Mobile policy
1. Company Business – you business will tell you who need to have official mobile
2. The job Roles required Mobile for office use according to you – the Role of a staff will tell you the usage of the mobile
3. The Grads you have in your Organization – The grades will give you idea about the status issue regarding mobile model etc,
I feel you first prepare a pre-document as per your understanding and put the limit for Mobile phone model and a billing limit and present it to management. Then it will be easy for all of you to take a fast decision
For more details you can post me on
Regards
Tanuja

From India
aussiejohn

There is already plenty of material about mobile phone policies posted here on CiteHR by other members.
Please use the reSearch Box at the top of every page here at CiteHR first, to find the information you need when you have a question.
mobile phone policy

From Australia, Melbourne
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

HI PARIMAL,
IT is purely at the discretion of the Management to fix the cap and supply the mobiles to employees. But certain broad guidelines will be formed. So our HR members here may not offer anything exact on this. But try to collect information from different companies individually and then form a broad guidelines.
All the best to you.
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE

From India, Bangalore
Sunita Dhoundiyal

Hiii Parimal,
If you want to introduce Telephone Policy in your company,first you need to make a draft clearly mentioning Bands And its limit.
It should be designation & salary based.For an example :
S.No Telephone Band Telephone Amount Limit
1 TA Rs.100/‐ per month
2 TB Rs.200/‐ per month
3 TC Rs.500/‐ per month
and so on, it totally depends on you that how many levels in your company.
Hope this will help you.
Best Regards,
Sunita Dhoundiyal

From India, Delhi
SecurityGK
Hi Parimal,
Mobile Phone policy is purely at company discretion. Some companies even include this as a part of CTC.
Some companies outline this previlege based on the type of business function an employee is into. Here the designation or levels are not considered. This is basically to address business needs.
The amounts usually are fixed based on the designation. Again, the cost of the device could be borne by the individual with prior approval of their Business Unit and the same could be expensed, so on and so forth.
Overall - the company has to formulate the policy first to avoid any ambiguity.
Regards
Ganesh Bhogadi

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.