No Tags Found!

srinaren

Hi Friends,
As we are learning more and more from the HR Gurus, Management Gurus, Profession - I feel there is some void in the approach of HR Heads of Organisations. There is a very thin line seperating from right attitude and wrong attitude, right decision and wrong decision, humane nature and inhumane nature. In this competitive environment, what should be the real attitude of an HR Head of an Organisation? For the benefit of the Organisation, Employees and the business what right attitude one should have?
I am sure lot of our learned members of cite hr can throw lot of light on this Looking Simple Subject! But I am sure, this is not a Simple Subject!!
Awaiting your valuable views on this subject.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
ramu_dvn

Hi srinaren!
According to my view,an HR head should have a positive approach to solve,control the issues relating to the human resources.He should analyze what are the pros and cons of the particular issues and should treat them.In order to achieve the scenario of the task management,one need to have abundant knowledge besides professional approach to tackle the problem.In dealing my the issues of the individual,company,he need to think and controvert to the situation while judging the importance of the tasks to be solved.I none word,he should make himself so involved that he should decide intelligently from their end by keeping in view of the business growth.
Thanks and regards,
rAMu

vishwa-deepak

Dear Srinaren,
Without questioning the purpose of initiating this discussion, I would like to state that most of the areas of Human Behavior are grey areas and cannot be put down as RIGHT or WRONG, HUMANE or INHUMANE; for that would be taking a very simplistic view.
It would help us to remember that the HR Head has the ownership of aligning Human resources with the Business Objectives. With this primary mission, the HR Head has to approach all issues with empathy and clarity of purpose.
HR head should be involved yet impersonal, should be prompt yet deliberate meticulously on the situation, and should be sensitive yet not shy away from taking unpopular decisions.
As it is only human to err, so the HR Head should not be unduly worried about being wrong. However if one keeps continuously learning from experiences and strives to improving person skills, the voids in the approach will be filled.
Best regards,
Deepak.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.