No Tags Found!

Rahul Sethi

Grass Eater
A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man.
"I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
"Oh, please come to my house!"
"But sir, I have a wife and four children..."
"Bring them along!" the rich man said.
They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."
The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Delhi
V. VENU

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good One !!
From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
Dear Rahul, I know that he is smart. He saved his money which he has to give to a worker for cutting grass of his lawn. But at the same time he played with the emotion of a poor man. Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
Rahul Sethi

Dear Usha,
Pls. have a look on It From Another Angle.
Poor man Got a nice Chanse to Take His Family To Sit & Enjoy in Limousine.
Grass Factor Remains Same In Both The Conditions Wheteher on Road Side Or Somewhere else.
Thanks,
Rahul

From India, Delhi
USHA RANI DAS
Dear Rahul,
The poor man wished to go to the rich man's house thinking that he will get some work and through it he will be able to fill the stomach of his family. The poor man didnt even imagine that he has to eat the same thing in a rich man's house . So he played with the emotion of a poor man.
But lets not discuss much on that. Different people will interupt a single thing in different way. But one thing we all have to accept that this is the fact of life. Rich always dominates over poor and we cant do anything.
We had enough discussions on it . Lets discuss on some other things
Thanks
Usha

From India, Mumbai
V. VENU

Ding Dong !!
USHA ... Rahul ... May I come in Pleaaase ....
let me explain to Usha, dear Rahul ...
Ushaaaa .... This is Humor section ... In humour section ..... Poor people eat grass and rich man goes in the Car ...err .. sorry limousine the Limo in short !! ok ?? :P :lol: :lol:
One shud not fight for stomach or work or anything else ... they shud simply read and Laugh as much as they can..ok..??? say OK !! ok?? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
Hello Venu,
Yes Venu this is a humour section and we shall read and laugh as much as we can . I have heard Ting Tong but never Ding dong.
If ur calling bell sound like Ding Dong plz change to Ting Tong or any other sweet music so that one may not get afraid if he or she hears this sound in mdnight.
Just joke . Dont take it serious.
Regards Usha

From India, Mumbai
Rahul Sethi

Who Says We were Fighting :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Are YAar Time Paas Kar Rahe The.
Aajkal Kaam Kuch Kam HAi. Dhanda Manda HAi. :wink: :D :D :D :D
Venu Thanks For Interupting, otherwise Third world war Would Have Been Started.
Thanks,
Rahul :lol:

From India, Delhi
V. VENU

Ok Usha ,
TING TONG !!
TING TONG !!
CooKoo !! CooKoo !!
CooKoo !! CooKoo !!
.. are these sounds ok ?? :wink:
ab toh aap ko raat mein 'DAR' nahi lagega .. I suppose !! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
No Rahul . There wouldnt have been any third world war.And I have lot of work at my office. But today i will be leaving for home early. And i am tired too. We r friends and we will be. Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.