No Tags Found!

Anonymous
After date on exit still my previous employer contributed 1 month extra pf.date of exit was 14 June 21 and last pf credited was 14 July 21.
How to correct this?should I meet to fill any particular form?or if I return extra pf amount to previous employer then what letter we need?can you suggest me better way to clear all thus problem.

From India, Mumbai
Aloke Naskar
Hi, You should fill joint declaration form related to this matter. Regds., Aloke N
From India, Calcutta
Anonymous
If I fill joint declaration then which date should I mention correct 14 june 21 or 14 July 21.but my joining in other pf is 15 July 21.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
New pf starting from 15 June. And Date of exit of last is 14 June.but pf credited extra of 14 July then which date should I mention in join declaration form
From India, Mumbai
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Hi,
you need not to repay, but you have to inform the wrong credited details to the previous employment,
they should write a letter to the EPFO organization and it to be corrected.
If they don't do it, you may face the issues while you going to settle your P.F dues, so be informed.

Thanks.
Pandian P

From India, Madurai
Anonymous
If I inform them and still they not informed to EPFO regarding thus.then it should like at a time 2 employment showing meaning overlapping employment foe this month.then what to do
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.