No Tags Found!

Manish Meena
Hello Everyone, I graduated in Mining Engineering Discipline. and I post-graduated in Environmental Engineering, but my one eye is disabled in one eye and I have no vision. that is why I can't work in either field ... and I'm 26 years old, I'm not confident about gov job preparation and don't want to go into the teaching field... and I can't work a long time on a computer screen... I'm not good in writing because my one hand is suffering cramp problem please help me what should i do. I always feel depressed. Please help me suggest which field is suitable for me.
From India, Jaipur
KK!HR

You could consider consultancy services in environmental engineering of mines.
From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Hi Manish,
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but it's commendable that you're seeking guidance. It's important to remember that there are numerous career options available, and your unique skills and experiences can be valuable in various fields. Here are some suggestions considering your circumstances:

Consult a Career Counselor:
Seek guidance from a career counselor who can help you assess your skills, interests, and limitations. They can provide personalized advice based on your individual circumstances.
Thanks

Explore Non-Traditional Roles:
Consider roles that may not require prolonged computer screen usage or extensive writing. This could include positions in fieldwork, project management, or regulatory compliance.

Environmental Policy and Advocacy:
Use your environmental engineering background to work in policy development or advocacy. You can contribute to creating and implementing policies that address environmental issues.

Accessibility and Inclusion Consulting:
Leverage your personal experience with a disability to work in the field of accessibility and inclusion consulting. Many organizations are committed to creating inclusive environments, and your perspective could be valuable.

Entrepreneurship:
Explore the possibility of starting your own venture, perhaps related to environmental sustainability or accessibility solutions. Entrepreneurship allows you to define your work environment and tasks.

Networking and Professional Development:
Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and network with professionals in various fields. This can provide insights into different career paths and open up opportunities.

Adaptation and Technology:
Investigate adaptive technologies that could assist you in overcoming challenges associated with your disability. There might be tools and technologies that can make tasks easier for you.

Short-Term Courses or Certifications:
Consider enrolling in short-term courses or certifications that can enhance your skills in a specific area of interest. This could open up new career paths and boost your confidence.

Hence, it's okay to take your time in finding the right path. Seek support from friends, family, or mental health professionals if you're struggling with depression. Your unique combination of skills and experiences can be an asset, and there are opportunities out there that align with your strengths and preferences.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.