No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have 3 companies in the same group. My Employee has worked for 3 Years in 1st company and 2 Years in 2nd company
I am giving him gratuity from 2nd company.
Then what will be expenses allowable under both of my companies?

From India, Ahmedabad
nanu1953

Entire amount is to be allocated to 2nd Company. 1st Co's service period will be carry forward to the 2nd Company.

If in your internal accounting if you are interested to proportionate allocate the cost , you may do so also. As both the organizations are yours, you may allocate as per your choice based on your finance dept. /auditor advice.

S K Bandyopadhyay
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in
www.usdhrs.in

From India, New Delhi
shiva786

Do you have a gratuity account with a bank? if yes and its a single account for consolidated then no issues money comes from there directly in favour of the beneficiary
Does the finance keep gratuity accounting separate and show it as liability? if yes then Mr.Bandyopadhyay suggested 1st legal entity to transfer money to second and then pay
if the legal agreement says company has rights to transfer to subsidiary or holding as per need etc etc - then find a way to apportion it and pay it.

net net we need to pay if the payment terms are matured

From India, Pune
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The cost of gratuity of the sister concern of the company shall be adjust in the cost transfer during the preparation of balance sheet.
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Could you explain what you mean by "Expense Allowable" Are you talking from income tax point of view, company law accounting or are you asking what can be deducted from the payment being made?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.