No Tags Found!

The goddess
Currently I'm working in a private company in Bangalore,
My employer not allowing my Earned leave to carry forward upto 45 days to next year.
Currently as per my current company leave policy only 30 days can be carry forward to next year( our company policy updated on 2021) , it is against Karnataka shops and commercial establishments act.

Please help me what I have to do to avail my 45 days to be carried forward it's every employee right to carry forward leave

As per The Karnataka shops and commercial establishments act 1961 with effect from 19/2/2021
(Link https://dpal.karnataka.gov.in/storage/pdf-files/08%20of%201962%20(E).pdf
)

{{ Provided that, the total number of the days of leave that may be carried forward to a
succeeding year shall not exceed forty five days.}}

Thank you in advance

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

Yes. You can accumulate the leaves upto 45 days. Earlier it was 30 days but it was amended in 2021 to make it 45 days. If any earned leave applied is refused that will also add to this maximum limit of 45 days. You can demand the laev accumulation.
From India, Kannur
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Goddess

As per current law your demand is is within the framework of the law. Organization should have revalidated leave rules.
However, request, make an application. If no results, seek intervention of the statutory authority for update and correction of organization regulations of leave. This will set the path in right directions

Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.