No Tags Found!

Mangal151
I have submitted a forged experience certificate to my current employer and in BGV found forged. acceptance given by me also to my current employer.
Now arrange/got a original document from previous employer .How to submit to my current company HR through mail.

From India, Jaipur
raghunath_bv

Hi Mangal,

It is not possible cannot endorse or support any form of dishonesty or unethical behavior, including submitting forged documents. It's important to maintain honesty and integrity in the workplace. If you've made a mistake, it's best to rectify it in an ethical manner.

If you want to correct this situation, consider the following steps:

Admit the Mistake: Acknowledge your mistake to yourself and accept that it was wrong to submit a forged document. This is the first step towards rectifying the situation.

Contact Your Previous Employer: Speak to your previous employer and explain the situation. Apologize sincerely for your actions and ask if they would be willing to provide you with an authentic experience certificate.

Obtain a Genuine Experience Certificate: If your previous employer agrees to provide you with an experience certificate, make sure it is accurate and truthful. Do not tamper with or alter any information on the certificate.

Compose an Apology Letter to HR:

Subject: Apology for Forged Experience Certificate
Dear [HR Manager's Name],
Introduction: Start by explaining the situation briefly. Admit that you made a serious mistake by submitting a forged document and express your remorse.
Explain the Corrective Action: Inform them that you have obtained a genuine experience certificate from your previous employer and attach it to the email.
Apologize and Accept Responsibility: Take full responsibility for your actions and assure them that this will not happen again.
Closing: Express gratitude for their understanding and patience. Sign off with your name and contact information.
Attach the Genuine Certificate: Ensure that you attach the authentic experience certificate from your previous employer to the email.

Send the Email: Address the email to the relevant HR personnel and send it promptly.

Be Prepared for Consequences: Understand that there may be consequences for your actions. Your current employer may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.

Learn from the Experience: Use this as an opportunity to grow and learn from your mistakes. Commit to conducting yourself with honesty and integrity in the future.

Remember, honesty and integrity are crucial in any professional setting. It's always better to admit your mistakes and take corrective action rather than trying to cover them up with dishonest means.

From India, Bangalore
rkn61

This has now become a tendency for many young persons belonging to New generation category'
They want to attain the goal in shortest possible time, and for this, they don't mind in resorting to
weirdest way of doing things and do not hesitate to do such blemish acts.

Please note career building is equivalent to climbing a ladder, -step-by-step.( So also your career.)
So please adhere to sincerity, and integrity as these are the traits which give you rich dividend
in the long run.

Thanks.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.