No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I'm Kavyashree. I have joined as HR Intern in BPO company. They have asked me to do skill and competency matrix of the employees. But as a fresher I don't know much about it. Please give a brief explanation of the same.
From India, Coimbatore
raghunath_bv

Hi Kavyashree,
You can refer to my skill matrix and KRAs posted in this cite and it will be definitely useful to you.
There are two parts to it, one is the generic factors - Soft skills like speaking & writing English, Basic Maths, leadership and commitment etc and the second factors is the section process operational skills department wise for which you need to prepare Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) conclude with the column like training required, commence date and close date with ratings between 1-5, 1 being low and 5 being highest.
You have to take help of your seniors, the fist part -soft skills will remain same to the company and the second part will vary as per the departments created by your organization.
Hope you understand.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.