No Tags Found!

aussiejohn

5 ChatGPT Prompts for Expediting Mundane HR Tasks

https://www.makeuseof.com/chatgpt-prompts-for-hr-tasks/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox-MUO&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2i8PuA _lbWFS5uofYoOEHu52gCvQ9TVyJ4llirWf3wqopjxzxCcgSBPI Q#Echobox=1689812258

From Australia, Melbourne
CHR

Hi John, Yeah, I had also posted about this - this should help reduce the repetitive queries in the future. What do you think our role (as CiteHR) would become then?
From India, Gurgaon
aussiejohn

Hi Sid,

Sorry, I must have missed your previous posting on this topic.

I doubt it will reduce the repetitive queries, at least in the short to medium term. I base this view on the fact that Chat GPT and Google Bard are very new and still somewhat experimental. In addition, it is going to take some time for people to understand, and get used to using AI in their work. Learning how to craft the relevant queries to get a desired outcome is an art in itself and will be a hurdle for many people for awhile.

I also doubt it will replace CiteHR. Sadly many people are lazy, they want someone else to do their work for them and the internet has exacerbated this problem. It is easier to ask someone else to provide the answer rather than learn how to research questions and find solutions, or call a relevant authority to get forms and information. One of my other bugbears here on CiteHR is the number of people who think there are standard, "one size fits all" solutions to every problem. We cannot help people become better HR practitioners and build their skill sets if we just give them the answer.

One thing I would like to see if it were possible, is wiki's for repetitive topics like gratuity, epf, payroll, compliances, training which members can contribute to and build the knowledge base. That way members have a resource to go to find information quickly. Then in the forum we can deal with the out of the ordinary questions.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.