No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Previous HR of my company hadn't enrolled a few of the employees in PF as employees in hand salary were leaser back then, so they opted out of the PF scheme.
In fact, they haven't filled any declaration on the PF portal stating that they are opting out of this PF scheme. And now, employees are asking me to include them also in PF..... it's been 2 years since they joined the company... so, can I enrol them in PF now?
Please help me out with this.

From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

The actual process is to deduct PF from their DOJ with arrears. PF Authorities will insist for it if you disclose.

Other shortcut is to show them as newly joined employees and start from current month. But their service continuity will get affected. So you should consider those 2 years service for Gratuity purpose.

Henceforth collect Form11 for excluded cases. But that is for new joiners without past pf and basic above 15k

From India, Madras
Anonymous

Sir, there are certain new employees for whom form 11 hasn't been filled and submitted in the PF department yet for the new joinees. But we are deducting pf accurately. So, what's the solution to this. Please explain.
From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Your question is not very clear. You mean to ask for employees submitted Form11 need to start PF now ?
From India, Madras
Anonymous

No, I am asking is there are few new joinees in the company from past 3 -4 months. I have created their PF account and submitting their PF regularly but I haven't submitted form 11 in pf department.
From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You may get Form11 signed by those employees and keep it in your records. No need to submit to PF office.

Form 11 is a self-declaration form that contains the EPF history of the employee and is mandatory for an employee to fill out upon joining an organization. I hope those new joiners have already contributed to PF with their past Organization.

From India, Madras
Anonymous

Okay. Thank you. And what those who opened their PF account for the 1st time after coming in this company. What about their form 11? Please tell me.
From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Yes you can collect for them as well and keep it in separate file.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.