Sudesh Kumar
I am a government employee.

I have placed my matter of service harassment in SC Commission.

My department is forwarding all my communication to SC Commission.

Whenever I go for hearing in SC commission, I have to submit a leave application in my department.

I have requested to consider the day of hearing under purview of duty on that day as I have sought a redressal against service harassment and all my communication is being forwarded by the department.

From India, Delhi
Sudesh Kumar
I am a government employee.

I have placed my matter of service harassment in SC Commission.

My department is forwarding all my communication to SC Commission.

Whenever I go for hearing in SC commission, I have to submit a leave application in my department.

I have requested to consider the day of hearing under purview of duty on that day as I have sought a redressal against service harassment and all my communication is being forwarded by the department.

Help me to understand in this regard and provide me any OM of DoPT

From India, Delhi
KK!HR

There is no right or policy providing for treating appearance in such Commissions to be on duty. There are instances where the Commission has directed that the employee's absence has to be treated as on duty, you will have to make a request to the Commission for such a direction. Do it in the next hearing, most likely the Commission would oblige.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.