vijetha-neelavanjimath
Hello Folks,

I have few issues on BGC check by renowned companies. Firstly, I am trying to join a new company where they have asked me about my all experiences including education qualification. I have worked with 5 companies but I have relevant documents handy for 2 of these companies. My most recent employment was with some XYZ company which did not give any offer letter, relieving letter or pay slips but they have pf deduction. So some people suggested that I should exclude the employment from my resume as I do not have related docs but my concern is while doing BGC check they will definitely come to know that I worked for XYZ company as I have pf deduction from them. So kindly suggest how to proceed, to mention this employment I do not have supporting docs, if I don't submit I may get caught by BGC for not disclosing to the employment..Thanks

From India, Bengaluru
HR Mohankumar

Rightly said, the PF record will blow you up. Strongly suggest to talk to the employer and get a relieving letter in the letter head and keep it for records and do not hide the employment from your CV.

All the Best !!!

From India, Chennai
vijetha-neelavanjimath
Hi Mohan Kumar,many thanks for your suggestions.The company is very stubborn and is not ready to give relieving letter.May I kindly know if I hide this employment and BGC team may come with this qsn ,can I convince BGC team about the situation I have with that company?will it be considered valid?or they might think of cancelling the offer .cz it was suggested by HR of new company not to mention the organisation where you do not have documents to clear the BGC
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Not disclosing about past employment will give you trouble. Try to get some proof of employment. If they are firm then discuss with your prospective employer's HR about this and regarding non availability of relieving order. At times some employers will ignore it if you are having good skills and related experience.

From India, Madras
ommygautam

you can share you bank account statement related to salary credited for XVZ, which show the relation of employee and employer , also you can share EPF service history where your DOJ and DOL would be mentioned and show the passbook for same unit. in fact may be you have ID card for that company which also dislcose the relation of your's.
From India, Rudarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.