No Tags Found!

Anonymous
What can I do to prove myself after my previous CEO purposefully failed my Background verification? He just commented I didn't serve my notice period for 90 days even though it was negotiated verbally as 30 days. I served the notice period and done all the exit formalities and even received my salary for the period I served. Ps - the top level harassed me verbally and sexually so they agreed to my 30 days notice when I threatened them saying I would press charges
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

It is very unfortunate your past employer gave you negative feedback. You can explain the backdrop of reason behind the negative feedback supported with your relieving order and FFS clearance. Present that incase of incomplete notice period you wouldn't have got relieving properly.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

Now a days these background verification agencies are playing a lot with the career of young persons. In another discussion going on here, an employee has been put under pressure after a background verification carried out after 4 years of joining.

One should understand that an employee leaves our organisation because he/ she does not like the organisation climate of our organisation. We should accept it. It is for our benefits that we are conducting an exit interview from which we will come to know which are our weak points that require our attention. But many of us do not take it in its spirit but try to spoil the career of the employee. What gain they get from it? It is true, in the case of employees who have absconded, we can put it as a remark but putting a negative comment against an employee who has undergone handing over process and having done the full and final settlement is ridiculous,

In this case, you may follow the suggestions made by Lakshmi Narayan, that you can produce the F&F statement and relieving order which are enough to establish that you have had a smooth handing over.

From India, Kannur
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You can move to a court and initiate a criminal case in the name of the person(CEO) for giving a negative or unwanted remarks, where as you had got a good track record.

I know a particular case, where a student misbehaved the clerk and out of shuffle some office stationary and table top glass broken. The student was right to protest but violent was the only only fault. The principal of the college & college trust decided to rusticate the student. The college trust called the father of student with whom self was present. The chairman & Principal informed the father of student, that they are going to rusticate the boy. The father of student from there called the director vigilance, informed that your cousin brother is going to be rusticated by the college management. Within a moment whole scenario changed, the staff come asked for pardon from the student and the management held him responsible for all the damage due to unnecessary harrasment to the student.
Be positive and action oriented, if you thnk you are right or otherwise do not mention the black mole in your CV for future.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.