Anonymous
Hi All, I wanted to write a captivating email to my company's employees.
We are now offering real cards for thank you and appreciation, which we will retain at the front desk. Hence, anyone who wants to express appreciation and gratitude to a particular employee only needs to write a brief note and give it to them, helping to foster a positive work atmosphere.
I need to write an email to all of my employees informing them of this. I don't want to treat it like a business email.
Please advise how I should begin the email.

Thanks in Advance.

From India
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Why not you can try and post it here for fine tunning. Please try and post it here.
From India, Madras
CHR

Such templates can now easily be created using ChatGPT. Here's a response I got.

https://chat.openai.com/chat

Subject: Share your appreciation and gratitude for Others [Employee_Name]

Dear [Team/Department],

As we approach [holiday/employee appreciation day/anniversary], I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the hard work and dedication that each of you brings to our team. I also wanted to give you all the opportunity to share your appreciation and gratitude for one particular member of our team who has gone above and beyond to make a difference.

If you would like to express your appreciation for anyone, please feel free to reply to this email with a short message. These messages will be compiled and shared with others as a way to recognize and celebrate their contributions to our team.

Thank you for all that you do, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

When sending this email, be sure to include the employee's name in the subject line so that everyone knows who the message is for. You may also want to set a deadline for responses so that you can compile the messages and share them with the employee in a timely manner. Finally, make sure to follow up with the employee to let them know how much they are appreciated and valued.

From India, Gurgaon
kalpana-saini
Thanks for the inputs.

I have drafted one. Please suggest for any changes

This is to inform you that (Company Name) is initiating a Thank you and appreciation card programme to foster a positive work environment.
Hence, if you want to show gratitude and appreciation to a specific employee who has gone above and beyond to make a difference, all you need to do is write a little message and present it to them. This will enable us to promote a pleasant work environment.

These cards are available and placed at reception desk.

From India
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Good try. Appreciated. This is simple and sufficient. Just adding a intro about appreciation as below:

Dear Employees,

Appreciation is an act of giving something or someone their proper value, and everybody has value. Value in a relationship is important because it lets a person know where they stand. We are happy to inform you all that we are initiating a Thank you and appreciation card programme to foster a positive work environment. Giving appreciation to those around you creates a positive atmosphere. If you want to show gratitude and appreciation to a specific employee who has gone above and beyond to make a difference, all you need to do is write a little message and present it to them. This will enable us to promote a pleasant work environment.

We sincerely thank you all for your hard work and support !

Regards

From India, Madras
kalpana-saini
Highly appreciate your inputs. Thanks
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.