No Tags Found!

naveen-kaushik1
Hi,

6-Dec-2022

I raised a claim for PF advance and after 20 days it has been rejected stating "Claim Rejected PENSION CONTRIBUTION NOT DEDUCTED FROM 04/2021 ONWARDS".

My employer is depositing my PF regularly but it doesn't have any "Pension Contribution" whole money (12% Employer share is deposited as PF).

Can you please guide how i can resolve this issue, as I am need of funds and any prompt help would be a massive help.

From India
nanu1953

Why your employer has not been deposited money in pension fund? Are you not eligible for pension fund? If not, then this is not right . Visit to your local EPFO office and get clarified after checking at employer's end whether you are eligible for EPS or not.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531

USD HR Solutions – To Strive towards excellence with effort and integrity

From India, New Delhi
alok-singh1

Hello,
In reference to the above you can communicate with HR person for better transparency or you can visit your nearest Employees Provident Fund Organisation Office to get proper assistant for the same.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.