No Tags Found!

kaushalya-sahu
I would like to make an announcement to the managers with a new process of competency mapping. Please help me with the draft email or let me know which pointers should be part of communication
From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kaushalya Sahu,

Preparing a draft of the email/letter and asking for improvement is one thing and asking for even the draft itself is another. I recommend you write the draft on your own and upload it here. Some seniors like me will correct it.

Improving one's business writing skills is important. Therefore, try on your own. While a few over-enthusiastic seniors may provide a draft, but how they do a disservice to the queriest they do not understand. Occasionally, I have found that the drafts written by them also have several mistakes.

Anyway, the following are the tips to prepare a draft:

a) In the first paragraph, write whether a process of competency mapping is a new one or it is a revision of an existing one.

b) Who is the process owner, and to whom the process is applicable? Is there any timetable that needed to be followed by the persons who are involved in the process?

c) Will there be a measurement of process compliance? If yes, then who will do it, how will it be done, and when will it be done?

d) To understand a new process, will the training be conducted? If yes, when will be conducted, how will be conducted and who will conduct it?

e) The additional points if any.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.