No Tags Found!

kamal-kotai
Hi My,
Daughter is being harassed by HR of WIPRO and not sure what and from whom she will get justice following are key points.
1. She Joined 25th August 2021, WIPRO as an associate and a bond which was for 75000 Rupees , as back office support.
2. She was honest, dedicated and had spent 11 month in Company , she was never given confirmation letter after 6 month & increase in Salary.
3. She was always a rank holder and select by IIM for Ph.D fully sponsored by HRD Govt. Of India. She requested for Sabbatical leave, which was not Granted, however her team lead suggested to resign, and my Daughter did that on 19th June 2021, and continued office till 24th and 25th & 26th Was Saturday Sunday, she was in touch with team lead on 27th & 28th June over phone & email.
4. She had 22 day of Balance leaves, when she had resigned, She was working from Home, hence offered Company to give services over phone in case they want.
5. However, nothing concreate communication was received, However a false letter of inquiry (email) was sent on 27th June 2022, where it was written hat she is not reachable to any one, also she had 1 hour discussions with one of WIPROs female executive, My daughter gave her all explanation , However the lady declared that she will declare my Daughter Absconder.
6. after regular follow ups over email on final clearance of separation, she was presented with false inquiry findings , and she contested, by giving complete history of communication.
7. Post which she got email on resignation letter acceptance and directing her to seek clearance from any asset or money.
8. Clearance department, gave clearance on no pending assets, however, the team has come up with recovery of Rs. 116,167.
9. to which my daughter has contested by saying that she had completed 11 month , 22 days balance leave (one month) has not been adjusted against notice period, She was not given confirmation & raise as communicated during interview , hence she is on Probations period, which clearly mention only one month notice period or recovery from ether side. is not considered at all.
10. as I was recruited as an associate, No special training was given to me, also the sample soft copy of bond for executive cadre employee was sent to me as reference, I had never seen a bond in my name and had never signed any document , however I said once I will come to office that time , I will sign the bond related to my role. Now they are demanding Rs. 75000 as recovery, even though I had worked for 11 months & 22 days leave.
Being honest , simple & transparent women, who would like to peruse, doctorate program, where company has not being flexible for reasons know to them, and I had been requesting for their support, which doesn't look like, as the matter is being dragged by HR with false inquiry data, incorrect recovery by not considering my leaves. and I ma not joining any other company or competitor but peruse higher studies, Kindly some one help and Guide, looks like they having only agenda to Harass.

KK!HR

You are putting a different picture of WIPRO. It surely looks like harassment, repeated attempts to frustrate you. It looks like HR or some higher official is having an attitudinal problem with you.
There is not much that can be done except to repeat the facts narrated above and talk it over. Like the issue of abandonment you could deal successfully, the notice period issue also you can deal with on the strong basis that her notice period is only one month and she has 22 days of leave which is to be adjusted.
It is learnt that there is a grievance procedure in WIPRO, you may raise your issues there too.

From India, Mumbai
kamal-kotai
Thanks for your response, and I agree with you , it's the attitude issue , may be of leaders in HR, the reason to believe is.
1. she went to office on 24 June Friday , then 25th & 26th Was weekend , she got email, on 27th Monday from HR, that she is not being contactable for past few days. which is false Narrative.
2. She was directed to speak to Inquiry team on 28th, However no number was mentioned, she was following up over email on the schedule of discussions & the number. which was ignored.
3. She had called by some lady around 6:30 PM and discussions went on almost 45 minutes to 1 hour. where , My daughter was explaining about Sabbatical leave for Ph.D, then as advised to her on resignation . But lady was hell bent on declaring her absconding case. My daughter could have applied for 1 month leave & and could have managed the year and separation. But looks like honesty and sincerity in WIPRO takes back seat.
4. after couple of weeks the report of inquiry was sent on email, which was false , where it was mentioned that she is not contactable, as my daughter has shared the artifact, that virtual 3 to 4 times she is following up with HR & team leaders and managers over email. (15 to 18 Occurrence).
5. This implies that the purpose is to use organizational Muscle & create a hurdle and kind of mental harassments , to present false data, and drag the process of separation.
6. Does Such big organization allow HR department for such harassments and create a question mark on the organizations work culture , ethical and sensitivity towards employee & women friendly organization ?

No one gains in this such transactions, it's a loose-loose situation for Organization & the individual, and this becomes a case studies , which can be shared with facts in Management institution to make people cautious.
Is some one in the organization will help to close issue amicably, since there are no ill intention of leaving organization to take other opportunities.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.