Kritarth Consulting

--------Point-to-Ponder--------:--

"Will We, ever at our Workplace, overhear Women-Colleagues saying, "Coming here brought me Joy, Working here Brings me Peace; Thank you all for your Camaraderie? "

Possiblity / Options:-

1. Yes, if we all together Plan & Execute our Plan, well, together:

2. Possible if we sincerely Collaborate to make this Goal achieve;

3. Difficult but Possible;

4. Let Kritarth Consulting Pvt Ltd Show the Way.

Lets Us Awaken to the Need for Camaraderie at our Worlpaces, for Time & Tide, Wait for None, and before it is too late !!!

Our Women-Colleague, who compete and Succeed by Virtue of their Merit; are at our Workplaces only to Pursue their Aspirations/ Dream to Be Self-Reliant;

Yet oftentimes, live their Life under a swaying Thought like " I am much too small in this World, yet Not Too Small to be mistreated as an " Object", or " a Thing",

People as Colleagues are Good; Very Good, indeed, Just a few exceptions by their perfidious outreach, as it were

Every Workplace Must Be and Become the Best Place to Work where everyone including our Women-Colleagues Can Live their Life with Dignity and Honor;

Guidance Welcome

Harsh Kumar Sharan,
XLRI Alumnus,
For Kritarth Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Former Employee Tata Steel Jamshedpur Plant
Human Relation Management Purists
hksharan@kritarth.in...//shakti@kritarth.in / 9660453756

10th August 2022; Blog: https://holistichr.blogspot. com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.