No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Concern, I am an HR and I have visited campus with my technology team for campus hiring. The shortlisting process was done.

Day 1 - It was the one-hour presentation, then 90mintes written test.
Da 2 - Face-to-face interviews for those students who cleared the written test.

Now I have to share a feedback form with Campus which includes the process of our hiring, etc.
Please help in developing the same.

From India, Delhi
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,
First, communicate the outcome of Campus to your Management and get their formal approval for going ahead and place the cost impact for the Campus hires. ( Many companies re-think after campus and do not give approval to HR to proceed further and in such situations, the student's life after selection was at stake. Based on my past experience, I only proceed after getting formal financial and other approvals internally.

Post this you may send a formal communication to the campus :

1. On the overall feedback how you felt about the campus- the infrastructure, facilities, quality of students and curriculum etc can be sent as a separate communication along with scope for improvement

2. On the selection list you may send list of candidates who are tentatively selected and also inform when they are to be on-boarded and present to your organization, what is the CTC offered and such vital details to the Placement Officer in a separate Communication.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.