No Tags Found!

eve-ng
I have been tasked to create a salary structure and all I have to work with is internal data (current salary, job levels) without any market data. Is this doable? Can someone give me some insights on how I can do this?
From Singapore, Singapore
eve-ng
Hope to get some advice on this. Thanks.
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,

In my view, without considering market data, the pay restructuring exercise just on the internal parity will be lopsided and incomplete. It will not help you in arresting attrition of talents.

Regards,

Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
eve-ng
I totally agree on this part but the company would like to do this for a start and sieve out outliers. What i have to work with is a 2012-2013 data which i will then need to age it for reference sake.
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,

For this exercise what is first and foremost is very sound job analysis , grouping of jobs of similar skill, knowlegde ,education/experiences levels together and then build hierarchical structure. Further ,analyse whether present salary level is matching with the job/ skill level to throw parity or disparity across the jobs.

Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.