No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have some issues with the bond. I signed a bond with a private company of 5000 and paid the amount, but they said NOC charges will be 21000 and now without any reason, they declined my NOC and demanding 41000 now. What should I do... Are they fraud... I received an advocate email with an FIR document..... Do advocate send FIR document or it comes from police or govt department... What should I do?
From India, Jalandhar
KK!HR

This is a purely intimidatory tactics and is a coercive technique. If FIR is lodged then sending it to you has no meaning, now the criminal law and the police would take it to its logical end. This is most likely to be a threatening that if you you don't pay up as demanded by them, the FIR could be pursued by the employer. Since full facts are not shared, no advice could be given on the said to be FIR. You may consider approaching an advocate practicing on the criminal side for an expert opinion.
From India, Mumbai
nathrao

The dispute is civil in nature. FIR or police have no role. Anyway consult your lawyer and act on considered legal advice
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.