No Tags Found!

nishka-kumari
I am currently working in a public sector bank ,but now have got selected for state civil services.
However, I could not apply for NOC at the time of interview since the call letter did not mention for it.
But at the time of document verification NOC is required.
I have tendered resignation notice of three months to bank which will be over in a few days.
What should I do now. If I get relieving letter - will it be sufficient?

From India, Patna
loginmiraclelogistics

You have not mentioned whether your resignation has been accepted and you are notified mentioning the notice period & last date of duty. If you are treated as notice period fully served/complied with there may not be any issue for relieving. You have to contact your bank's HR and ascertain the position. You are entitled to a relieving letter as well as No due/No objection certificate which should be enough for you to join the civil services. Better contact the branch manager/HR and obtain these, without these docs. you may not be able to report in the new job. Act in time & fast, don't keep guessing.
All the best.

From India, Bangalore
priti-arora
need noc format for full and final settlement
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.