Anonymous
Hi all, I had resigned from my current position on 26/04/2021. The official notice period is of 60 days, however, upon mutual discussions with the manager, he agreed to relieve me of all the responsibilities on 28/05/2021. However, HR mailed me stating that the remaining notice term will be adjusted against my PLs. However, the colleagues who had been in similar situations a couple of days back received all the PLs encashed even after serving a notice period of 1 month. What should I do?
From India, Aurangabad
KK!HR

Is it likely that the management asked the employee to resign or that it was interested to get rid of your colleague as early as possible? It is purely the discretion of management to relieve you early and not to insist on relieving period.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
After checking with some employees who had recently resigned from the organization, I came to know that 3/4 employees' F&F settlement didn't have any such adjustments of balanced notice period. All the employees had willingly resigned from the organization to pursue their future plans.
From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.