No Tags Found!

D K WADHWA
Hello, I wanted to know regarding the EPS with EPF. I am already +62 years still not retired. Most likely after few months will retire. At present my PF is deducted by the company and deposit with EPF. I have already completed 10 years in the company. I came to know that I cannot withdraw my EPS. Is there any provision to get the pension from EPF on my deposited amount on a monthly/yearly basis? Or what is the way out to withdraw full & put in another pension scheme.
Best Regards

From India, New Delhi
rkn61

Yes, depending upon service, you will get pension. As you have already completed 58 years of age,
no more contribution is going to EPS. So you can apply for a Scheme certificate from EPFO and then you can submit the same to the authorities for availing pension.

From India, Aizawl
Glidor

data is incomplete
age is 62, and employment span is 10 years so the output is that person joined at age of 51-52, and pension contribution ceases at 58, so the actual contribution is 7 yrs only in EPS
pension scheme works at 10+years pension contribution

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.