No Tags Found!

rammi24

Dear Friends,
As you are aware that Central Government had published gazette inviting objections and suggestions on OSH and Working conditions draft rules 2020. I would request all HR's and IR's to unleash your potential, to display your skills, in drafting better rules against changes/modifications required in the above said code. We all know that how the Contractors engaged by Principal employers for their organizations are suffering to obtain license / renewal of license / amendments in license, its almost many contractors are paying formalities to Concerned Labour authorities for seeking Contractor license. To culminate this kind of process in Industry, let us take this opportunity, to express in written, how the rules should benefit Principal Employer, Contractor and Government bodies, to Department of Labour, Government of India.
I had expressed my views, objections and suggestion in writing and submitted, on behalf of my organization, to email id provided in OSH and working conditions draft rules, 2020, gazette. The same is enclosed for your information.

From India, Telangana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Suggestions_OSH_working conditions.docx (12.8 KB, 24 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.