mayur-raut
Guys I have Sick leaves and my casual leaves are zero as I have already used them. Can I use sick leave for casual reasons?
And I also want to know what is the rule of Paid leaves?? In my company, Paid leaves are allowed only when you will take 3 or more leaves. For 1 or 2 days I cannot take Paid to leave. is der any rule like this?? I need answers for both the questions as it will be very helpful for me..
Thanks in advance..

From India, Boisar
rkn61

Leave management of a company depends upon the leave policy of a company. Companies which are giving CL, SL and EL have policies and procedures about leave entitlement, how often one can avail leave, how many leaves can be accumulated etc.

Generally, CL allowed by company to employees are used to meet any unexpected personal emergency and CL can be availed for a minimum of half-a-day and maximum of 2 days.

Unavailed portion of CL is automatically lapsed at the end of year.

In the case of SL and EL, unavailed portion shall be carried forwarded at the end of year.

SL is meant to protect your pay/salary during the period of your illness. Simiarly EL in some companies shall be 5 days or 3 days to be availed at a stretch.

Since you have already exhausted CL, you can avail SL, but you need to inform your company

that you are indisposed (that too, after availing leave) - this is the only way.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.