palaksh suvarna

Hi Friends, I've been given an additional responsibility of handling admin along with HR functions. I'm in the process of designing SOPs for admin (Security, housekeeping, cafeteria, stationery, warehouse/office maintenance, courier, front office functions). If anybody can help out with designing these SOPs or Process Manuals.
From India, Mumbai
bijay_majumdar

Standard operating procedures are the standard policy guidelines made towards operation and performance of various activities related to each functional department or assignment at facility.
Having said that,
Every SOP
Contains
Introduction,
Purpose
Major key areas operations steps involved to achieve the desired result of the work performed in given time lines and resources.
People involved in assignment or activity, their hierarchy and escalation chart of reporting etc.
Formations of basic charts and reports formats for records and documentation.
Sopsare required to be designed, approved and accepted.
For implementing SOPs, Regular training and monitoring is also required.
There should also be place for exceptions in case any deviation if required so, under the competent authority.
Pls connect me at for more, readily available SOPs

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.