No Tags Found!

trilochanj@yahoo.com

Sir, I 'm from Odisha, & worked for a Partnership LLP firm from August 2019 to July 1 2020, without notice, they phoned me & told not work from today, can I file a case in labor court. What can be the legal action - please some suggestions?

Pitchaikkannu

Hi, Please refer the appointment order, there should be notice period and termination clause. Pls write a genuine mail demanding notice pay or compendation for 3 months due to covid pandemic from your employer. If your management will not be responding properly then you can file a case.
Thanks
Pitchaikkannu

From India, Coimbatore
KK!HR

As you have completed more than 240 days service, you cannot be terminated just like that. So please issue a letter seeking reinstatement in service and mark a copy thereof to the local Labour Inspector.
From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

If you are a workman falling under the IDA,1947, your oral termination by the employer without complying with the provisions of sec.25-F is illegal. Only place of work decides jurisdiction for raising disputes under the IDA,1947. Therefore raise a dispute u/s 2-A(1) of the IDA,1947 before the Labor Officer/Conciliation Officer for the area where you worked last.
From India, Salem
trilochanj@yahoo.com

So many thanks for your suggestion

trilochanj@yahoo.com

Sir, I have already filed a case but case is pending & verification is going on.

trilochanj@yahoo.com

Sir, is a transporting partnership LLp with more than 2000 labour & employee falling under IDA 1947, what are legal provision & rules can you suggest me.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.