No Tags Found!

hero-hindustani
Dear Team,
I was working as a Lead recruiter in a US Based company and they have their offshore office in Indore MP. My employer put me on leave without pay since 15/5/2020 and told me that they will ask me to join back within 15-20 days. When I called my manager today he indirectly told me to find another job because our CEO is not responding him when he can ask me to work again. I want to register a complaint against my company because rest of my colleagues are still working and they recently hired a new recruiter but they didn't resumed my services please tell me where should I
Complaint.

From India, Indore
p-lekha-jacobs

Dear User - you cannot do anything here - it is always a 'make-or-bend' situation for Corporates.
You are just an insignificant/ unimportant being against the might of a large Corporate house.
Practical advice: Please tender your resignation to the Company to release you as per the terms of your Appointment letter, if they are not paying you or clearing about your employment status with the Organization. Just search for a job outside of your current organization. Have peace of mind - it is very important.
Believe me, wasting time and resources over such Corporates is just not wise. Even if you join it back, you will never be happy. Just let it go - and focus on finding a suitable job outside. Things will work slowly - but they will. Just relax and have peace of mind.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.