No Tags Found!

MNemployee
Hello, I had join a proprietorship company as a fresher for the civil engineer post, the company's owner said me to join immediately and after joining i will be provided the appointment letter. Later i came to know that they didn't provide any appointment letter or offer letter or salary slip. At that time i wasn't having any other options to discontinue this job (as the market statics are very bad for fresher Civil engineer).

Now it's been nearly 1 year (i joined there in March 2019) & recently i lost the job due to this pandemic situation. I asked for the experience certificate but there's very lesser chance of getting it. Please help me with this situation, because whenever i will mentioned the work experience the interviewer asks for experience certificate which i will not able to produce. What should i do now ? Will my nearly one years experience will be totally waste as i am not able to prove it on paper ?

is there any legal way ? like self declaration to prove that ?

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

This type of irregularity is the order of the day with many small & medium size units. Ultimately playing into the future of freshers and in early days of their career. It's unfortunate to see this plight of youth. What shall we do with no documentary evidence.

Hello MN,

Do you have entries of salary payments into your bank a/cs. If there are entries in your Bank Pass book that may help you to convince the prospective hirers. But many of them don't accept on the face value except the Pay slips & Experience letters corroborated with the bank statements/pass books.

What's possible is to trace interview call letters/eMails, any other documents supporting your job work/sheets, plan sections, drawings etc where you have signed or names imprinted during your tenure. Any ID proofs, visiting cards, log book of meetings with clients, photos at work etc.

Meantime send regd.letters asking for issue of your experience letters which can be shown during your interviews. Still I don't hope it would work. But you can give a try. Beyond which nothing can be thought of at this juncture.

From India, Bangalore
Kailash C Joshi

I'm totally agree with Kumar S Ji, try to collect more evidences, it'll surely help you out, if you're enrolled in EPF & ESIC by them then its enough to proof you're associated with your ex-employer. Make sure to have ESIC TIC & EPF passbook copy alongwith bank statements & other civil project related documents.
Thanks
Kailash Joshi
HR & IR ( Haridwar, Uttarakhand)

From India, Haldwani
MNemployee
Thank you kumar sir & kailash sir. Yes i am having bank statement for every month's salary credit & for the purpose of evidence i am having one of the best source our office's whatsapp group for daily task, client visit & many more, apart from that i have some mails related to assigned work. Can it be useful ?
& One more thing if one can make any legal proof like self declaration on stamp paper ? I don't have any idea but once i here about the same that one can make it.

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi MN,
It's good you have them/could retrieve. Definitely of help in convincing. However much would depend on how impressive you present your knowledge, experience and worth to them. It's not always 100% they would require an experience letter of the previous job. Many might relax the requirement if they get convinced that you are the person they are looking for. I hope you would succeed in this quest.
Self declaration in stamp paper ? for what purpose. The contents are important. You have to study the contents & implications rather than anything else. Supposing they only want you to declare your past service in lieu of experience letter/pay slip for relaxing the requirement then it could help.

From India, Bangalore
MNemployee
Thank you kumar sir, you relaxed me.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.