No Tags Found!

c.neyimkhan@gmail.com

To:
Cite HR Members, 24.3.2020.
Dear Sir
SUB: 30 Important H.R. SYSTEMS, RULES, Forms (SRF) to work, Setup HR, P&A Dept.,
(Abbreviations used to save space)
================================================== ================================
I am providing Training for Adopting, implementing the following HR Systems, Rules, Forms(HR. SRF)for P&A works. Some Cos. don’t have these SRF and P&A.Mgrs. face problems to make HRIS, MIS Reports to GM, MD.,Statutory Returns to FI,DDMS,LC,ESI,PF,IT,PT,Bank etc.
Adoption of my HR SRF will help you to streamline & improve P&A.works, HRIS, Statutory compliances etc.,Non-compliance with Labour Laws leads to Notices for violation from FI, LC, DDMS. etc., fine, punishment apart from damaging Co’s. reputation.

1. NEW COMPANY APPN.FORM-60+ POINTS TO COLLECT ALL PERSONAL detls. of
empls.for HRIS,Returns to FI,LC,ESI,PF,IT,PT,Bank,Nominee etc.
in 1 Form(instead of piecemeal; which cannot be traced) to help P&A.Mgrs.
to show/furnish all persnl.dtls. to GM,MD., F.I, L.C etc. Many Cos. adopted my Form
as their Old Form had less than 20 points. Pl.check No.of points in ur Co.’s Form;

2. M.P.I.FORM TO HELP HODs. TO GIVE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF PERSONS
to be recruited; to fill posts; specially, TECHNICAL posts.

3. INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT FORM TO HELP PANEL MEMBERS, MD TO ASSESS,
Select, fix Design.Grade, Salary & Appoint the Right Person.
4. P.A.FORM TO ASSESS, REGULARISE TRAINEES, CONFIRM PROBATIONERS,
Promotion, SI & Grading of all employees into 27 Levels as per
Grading Chart to help HRD, Mgmnt.to fix Post, Grade, Salary &
to know No.of empls.-Grade & Dept-wise; for MIS, Returns etc.

5. ADOPT LEAVE CARD(L.C.)SYSTEMS INSTEAD OF LOOSE LEAVE APPN.FORMS
due to many benefits to P&A works; JSW Steel adopted LC in 1996,
SLR,SLL, HAL, BHEL, MRPL, Kirloskar,Kalyani,BKG etc. also adopted
LC for Leave Admn; 1 Card for 1 empl. for 1 yr. will help HODs,P&A
Mgrs. to regulate Leave, control Absenteeism, Save Printing, Zero-
xing, Stationary Costs + Leave Rules on backside will help all to
know & Comply with Leave Rules.Pl.read the 24 benefits of L.C.,
6. OPTIONAL-HOLIDAYS INSTEAD OF FIXED HOLIDAYS TO HELP HODs. to
deploy M.P.for essential works without violating Rules, OT etc,
7. RESIGNATION-ACCEPTANCE, NOTICE PERIOD, NO DUE CERTIFICATE,
Charge handover, Exit interview, Final settlement, Relieving,
Absenteeism, SC Notice, Enquiry for Misconduct as per S.O.,
AOS Procedures, I.D.A., Termination, Dismissal, Retrenchment etc.
8. ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATION FOR SALARY – H.R. PROBLEMS.
Certification of Attendance of all empls.at the month-end; for Salary is an imp.task of all P&A.Managers. Many Mgrs. face problems to Certify Attendance due to some
EMPLOYEES NOT SIGNING IN ATTENDANCE REGR.,NOT PUNCHING while
entering, exiting, NOT following Shift Schedules NOT
regularizing Leave, OD, OP, Co-Off. in time, Absenteeism,
Online, Manual Attendance NOT tallying etc.,
BIG Cos.,SPECIALLY; WHERE 100s OF EMPLOYEES WORKS IN 2-3 SHIFTS; P&A MGRS. FACE THESE PROBLEMS; leading to employees resentments, grievances; representation to Seniors etc.,
=====================================
9. COMPANY CASE STUDY - for H.R. MANAGEMENT:
X is a 10 year old Company. It Printed Co.Appln.Forms & collected Personal Infn. details of many employees. Many were bachelors; are now married, have children, Many ITI; now Dipl. & Degree-holders. Certificates, Aadhar, Pan Cards etc., not collected; caused problems to enroll for PF,ESI, Bank etc., Co.Appn. Form was old & to be updated to collect dtls.for ESI,PF,IT, PT, Aadhar, Pan Card etc., No proper HR Systems, Rules, No Design, No Grades given; caused grievances, Resign. Attrition; No Personal Files even for Permanent employees. Hence, MD advised to Audit their existing HR Systems and submit Proposals to adopt them to make it a Professionally Managed Organisation. These are now being updated due to many changes, Amendments to Labour Acts, Laws including ESI, PF,MW, Bonus, Gratuity, SO etc., requiring HR Mgr. to collect, update and furnish not only employees details but also his wife, children, Parents, Nominee, Aadhar card, Pan card etc., in Statutory Records, Regrs., Returns to FI, DDMS, LI, PFI, ESI, IT,PT, MIS, HRIS etc.,
LIST OF Important HR,IR,LEGAL ADMIN.SUBJECTS:-
S.O.P. for Factory, all Estts., Office Admn.; HR Auditing, Recruitment, Attendance, Salary, Benefits, Leave Admin., Leave Card System, Grading of employees, PA, PMS, HRIS, MIS., All Rules, Policies, Procedures, Legal, Statutory Compliance, C.L., Regn., Licence, PF, ESI., Inspection by F.I.,L.I. etc., from Recruitment to Separation, from Regn.of Factories to Closure as per Co./ Govt.Rules; with all Systems, Rules, Forms for H.R. Management - in Soft & Hard Copy - for easy Adoption.
U can save printing, zeroxing, stationery Cost & improve P&A. works by adopting
LEAVE CARDs, OPTIONAL HOLIDAYs, UPDATING Co.APPN. to collect all Per.
detils (60points as against 20 now/old) for MIS, ESI, PF, Bank etc., M.P.I.Form,
INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT FORM, P.A. FORM, A.O., OD, OP, VP, GP, Absenteeism
SC Notice, Enquiry for various Misconducts, VAOS, TERMINATION, RESIGNATION, Notice Period, RETIREMENT, F.S.,etc.,
Some of the HR SRF are NOT there in many Cos; Books, Google etc., When u Google for “MPIF, PA,PMS, MIS,VAOS, S.O., IDA. etc.”; U will get 10+ Options; each different from the other & you may not get the right answer, Forms u wanted; as u can get from me.
================================================== ==
30. H.R. SYSTEMS, RULES, REQD., PROVIDED TO IMPROVE P&A. WORKS:-
1. Company Application / Bio-data Form - 30 points-OLD. (Now 60+ to cover PF, ESI, IT, PT etc. Pl.check No.of
Points in ur Co.Form . Pl.contact to update, share more.
2. Circular to all HODs. to submit Co.Appn.Forms by all employees with Certificates
3. Letter Format for all employees to Submit Co.Appn. + Certificates copy to GM/M.D.
4. Check List for Opening Personal Files for all employees.
5. Interview Assessment & Appl.for Apptt. by MD (+ Desgn., Grade & Salary – Form)
6. Induction Process Schedule to introduce newly Joined employee to Concerned HODs.
7. Circular to HODs reg. Joining of new empls. with all detls.(Desn.Salary for A/cs. ESI,PF. etc.),
8. Appointment Order – for Below Supervisory employees – Min 15 points.
9. – do - - for Officers & above - 20 points
10. a. Form to draw Advance for Company’s various works (Purchases,Miscellaneous, Incidental expenses)
b. Form to apply for Loan/advance to empls. for personal urgencies + Undertaking for recovery
11. Form to claim reimbursement of different expenses spent/ incurred for Company works.
12. Form to submit T.A. expenses when empl. was sent on OOD for Company works.
13. Travelling Allowance Rules – Simple- for the infn. & guidance of empl.& officers.
14. Indent Form for engaging of Vehicles, booking Ticket, Room, Food for Co. works etc.,
15. OUT PASS - Authorisation Form to allow employee to go out of Estt.for personal works during duty hours
16. OOD Form- Authorisation Form approved by HOD to go out of Factory for various Company works.
17. G.P. to authorise Materials movement from /to Co./Estt. (Spl. G.P. for Returnable, Non-
Returnable items to keep track of Returnable costly items (like Laptop, Electronic, Electrical
gadgets, machines etc. & to avoid loss, pilferage, theft etc).
18. Leave Card (LC)– 1 Card for 1 employee for 1 year - to take Leave; Stop Leave. Appn.
Forms. Will save printing thousands of L.A. & zeroxing cost. (Pl. read the 24 Benefits of
adopting L.C. for Leave Admn.of employees).
19. Circular to HODs, Notice Bd. to introduce L.C. System, Procedures to Apply &Leave Rules .
20. Leave Register to record Leave provided; availed, balance etc., – Statutory.
21. Leave Rules – including Rules for Extra work, Co-off, MB Rules- Appn., Payment Forms
22. Extra work / Co-off Regr. Statutory. To record extra working on Sunday, Holiday, beyond duty hrs.
23. Co-Off Application Form. to apply for Co-off for the Extra work done as above.
24. Standing Orders for Workmen, Code of Conduct for Executives & Service Rules.
25. Absent Intimation Notification Form to initiate disciplinary action for Absenteeism
26. Categorising & Grading of employees from Un-Skilled to M.D.
27 . a. Master list of employees – Seniority- wise
. b. – do - - Dept-wise, Design-wise, Category-wise,
28. Resign., Notice period, Acceptance, Charge hand over, Exit Interview, Relieving
29. No Due Certificate to intimate Balance Due of Outgoing employees to recover in F.S.
30. Final Settlement Form showing details of all Earnings, Deductions & net payable / recoverable
I hope; some of the above SRF will be useful for ur P&A works & you will contact me to adopt them.
We have developed 200+ Imp. HR SRF. for P&A.& Accts.works. The above Subjects will be explained with Soft, Hard copy; as per ur needs. Ready-to-use Systems, Forms will be given for ur adoption. Charges can be discussed; as per ur needs. My HR Training will save ur precious time, energy, money; and it will help ur P&A. works for several years. We have PF,ESI,IT Consultants but NO HR Consultant; locally to guide, advice Mgmnt. on Statutory Compliances & for Human Resources (employees) who actually toil / work, to run the Company. As these are imp. HR Rules,U may Print, Read & share to others for their infn.& adoption.
Every P&A Mgr. must have all Imp. P&A. Acts, Systems, Rules, Forms to administer P&A. works properly; as P&A Mgr. is answerable to
F.I., L.I., PFI, Pension, ESI, Gratuity, PT, other Govt. Officers, Auditors, HODs, GM/MD, Employees etc., and he has to solve all employees problems; keep Records in Per. Files for future reference DURING THE LIFE OF EMPLOYEES & COMPANY ITSELF.
I can provide you all Ready-to-use HR Systems, Rules etc., with Soft & Hard Copy & assist you to implement them to improve your P&A. works.
Thanking you & awaiting to hear from you.
With Kind Regards,
C.N. Khan,HR Consultant & Advocate(Ex-AGM-HR&A-35 yrs exp.in HR,IR,LegalAdmn.in7 Mfg.Co.s+ 6 yrs in HR Consulting).
Ph: 9535470460- E-Mailid:
SANDUR – 583 119 - Ballary Dist.,
Ex-Member, NIPM, Calcutta, Ex- Tr.Member, I.I.M., B;luru.
Languages known: Kannada, Tamil, Telugu + Hindi & English
( PLEASE CONTACT For H.R., I.R., Labour & Legal problems ):

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.