No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hi All,
This ongoing rise of Covid cases is giving a tough time to all of us- lockdown cities, dropping economy. We are an IT Company based out in Gurgaon, have allowed our employees to WFH from 6th March'2020. It's been so long that there is no social interaction apart from Video conferencing and Voice calls.
As an HR, I was thinking to look out for some sort of online activity in which they all can be a part of as to deal with the stress.
All of us are following a daily routine from past so long and suddenly due to this outbreak, we have to forcefully change our routine.
Can you please suggest me something for the same.
Thanks,
Tanya

From India
umakanthan53

Dear Tanya,
In the wake of Corona Out-break and the stringent measures of nation-wide curfew and restrictions on the movement of the public invariably adopted by all Governments alike across the globe, sorry, your question seems a bit trivial to people like me who find it hard to assuage the fear of many industrial organizations whose very survival is uncertain and the hundreds of thousands of employees gripped with the imminent loss of livelihood. Imagine the plight of dailywagers and hawkers !
It's a kind of total shut down of all the societies on whom the threat of Covid-19 is looming large. In this situation, blessed are your employees to have unabated employment and earnings at least by working from home. Let them be more blessed with sufficient spare and quality time to spend with their family members who also remain compulsorily indoors.

From India, Salem
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Tanya,
I understand your concern for the employees who are working from home for a long time. There is no respite even for the weekend also. They have to sit at home whether for work or otherwise.
However, this is general stress. It has been originated out of monotony. What about those who are sitting at home without doing anything? The employees of the malls, multiplexes, hotels, airlines etc are just sitting at home. Imagine their stress. Nevertheless, they have to grapple with the fear of loss of employment. It goes without saying that the lockdown will continue even after 31st March also and when the normalcy will be restored, the life will never be the same again. Therefore, as Mr Umakanthan M has said, they are blessed to have continuous cash flow.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
tanya-kohli

Thank you for sharing me with your valuable inputs.
This Covid-19 is hitting us hard. Let's hope for the best that this lockdown should turn out in the same manner as everyone thought of, dropping in the number of Covid-19 cases.
Thanks,
Tanya

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.